The computer I have had for 20 years died after years of service. The RAM melted down so forced to buy a new computer. I have been successful in downloading the Mach3 and setting up all ports and pins, configure all needed settings as limits, homing, Motor tuning, calibration etc. I never wrote down the ports and pins for the spindle setup and can not figure it out. Hoping for some guidance from someone. Someone a lot smarter than me helped me when I upgraded to a 2.2Kv from a router. Here is a list of where I am on this issue.

1- Running a standard V5 breakout board. No wiring has been changed since the old computer died. The spindle is wired to B axis terminal.

2- Signal going to a CNC4pc C6 variable speed control. Again nothing has been rewired and was working great. Output to a standard Hang VFD that everyone has.

3- I do not know what numbers to assign to Step pin and Dir Pin in Input screen. The breakout board DB25 port definition show Pin #1 for step and Pin #14 for direction.

4-On the spindle setup screen do I use Motor Control (Use Spindle motor Output) & (Step/Dir motor) or do I use Relay Control with output M3 set to 1 and M4 set to 1. (I do not reverse the spindle) Or do I use both??

5- Do I also use the Output Signal Screen and enable Digit Trig, Enable #1 and Output #1 or some combination or leave everything disabled?

Okay that was a lot of questions but have to start somewhere. Thanks in advance for all efforts.

Steve.