586,974 active members*
4,337 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC90, problems writing to TMP

Hi everyone

I am trying to replace a broken computer which controlled an alberti cnc90 based machine.
    Everything seems up and running through dosbox, I can control axis and it seems to communicate fine

However, when running set point the machine fails, error message states:
    C:\CNC90\MOD1\TMP

I was able to save the harddrive of the broken computer so all contents of the CNC90 folder is complete, and worked perfectly with this very old - windows XP based machine.

Re: CNC90, problems writing to TMP

Quote Originally Posted by ralfix View Post
    Hi everyone

I am trying to replace a broken computer which controlled an alberti cnc90 based machine.
    Everything seems up and running through dosbox, I can control axis and it seems to communicate fine

However, when running set point the machine fails, error message states:
    C:\CNC90\MOD1\TMP We stand by the quality of our work, which is why we offer a comprehensive revision policy to ensure your satisfaction with every essay. If you feel that any aspect of your essay needs improvement https://www.nursingpaper.com/evidenc...iting-service/ or revision, simply let us know, and we'll make the necessary adjustments until you're fully satisfied. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and deliver an essay that meets your exact specifications, every time.

I was able to save the harddrive of the broken computer so all contents of the CNC90 folder is complete, and worked perfectly with this very old - windows XP based machine.
    Thanks for info