586,655 active members*
4,195 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 10M, SV013 V-Ready-Off-Error but Servo status green

Question Fanuc 10M, SV013 V-Ready-Off-Error but Servo status green

Hi,

we have a Mori Seiki milling machine with a Fanuc 10M control and AC-Servos.

In the past we had sporadic SV013-Errors (Improper V-Ready Off Alarm) from the Z-Axis but could usually clear the error.
    Now this error comes immedeatly after switching the control on and we can't get over it by claering / resetting.

At the same time the Z-Axis Servo-Amplifier shows a green status LED and seems not to have a real problem!?

From my understanding from going through the forum, this combination seems to be connected with a fauilty Contactor in the Servo-Amplifier that doesnt reliably send the P-Ready from the main-control back as V-Ready.

Under the top PCB of the Servo-Amplifier I found two FUJI mini contactors of the type FMC-0ASZ42 and they seem to be soldered on the PCB. Both of them have a 13-14 auxiliary contact. ( I am irritated gy the fact, that the contacts are named 13-14 what should be a NO-contact, but the schematic on the contactor shows an NC-contact).

Do you think we are on the right track or do you have any other suggestions?

Does anyone know these contactors ? Can they be opened and cleaned?

Thank you for your attention!

Re: Fanuc 10M, SV013 V-Ready-Off-Error but Servo status green

To close this topic...

We had no time for experimenting with the mini contacor and so we ordered a repaired and tested servo amplifier for the Z-axis.

The problem was obviously in the unit because the error was fixed with the replacement.