Hello, I got incredibly lucky and recently acquired a Hermes/gravograph xp7000 engraving/routing machine FOR FREE. Unfortunately, however it did not include any of the motion control/power supplies/servo drives/VFD. I am having a "fun" time attempting to find any servo motor specs/any information or help with realizing what exactly I need to buy to get this machine up and running.

I am working with a limited budget but want to be able to utilize as much as I can of what this machine has to offer.

I'm hoping someone more experienced and knowledgeable than I am can suggest some quality components to operate this machine that don't cost anarm and a leg as I rather enjoy using all the limbs I currently possess. The machine has the following components:

The x,y, and z axes are running sanyo denki "super v" dc servo motors(model number V511-019EL8) and say they're 48Vdc, 3.2A, 110w, WDG. F, 3800RPM, 2005 on their labels.

The spindle is a dunkermotoren (madein Germany) type GR63X55, runs on 60V @ 2A/13A and 3350 RPM then there's a box that isn't the serial number that says 04 4 4115279 and another
box says (I think the date?) 14/04.

This machine is built hella robustly and weighs over 600lbs!

I'm hoping to be able to utilize something along the lines of a raspberry pi or arduino or something of that nature to keep the costs down. If I can get this machine up and running well enough to make a little money running it then my eventual goal would be to buy all the components that would have been included with the machine when it was new from the factory but I'll cross that bridge when it is in front of me.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may end up providing and have a great day!

-Mike Wallace.