So i ended up purchasing 3 closed loop stepper motors, 2x nema23s for the x and z axes and 1x nema24 for the y AXIS. StepperOnline paired them with 36v/48v power supplies respectively along with CL57T Drivers as well. To control the motion i purchased the 4 AXIS DDCS V3.1 offline controller (i intend on adding a 4th AXIS at some point in the future) along with its required two individual 24v power supplies. Additionally, i picked up an adjustable 60v power supply to run the spindle the machine came with. I got everything all mounted up and wired together only to not be able to get any of the AXIS motors to do anything beyond locking the shafts as soon as i flip the switch that controls the stepper driver's power supplies.

When i try to jog any of the axes there's no movement but the coordinates on the screen change. This is incredibly frustrating as I'm sure you can imagine. I've triple checked all my wiring then checked it again which is leading me to conclude that one of the following must be the case: A: there's some settings/parameters that i need to adjust (I'm really REALLY hoping this is the case), B: I Received a defective controller or C: all 3 of my brand new drives are defective in the exact same way.

Can someone with more experience than me maybe shed some light on this and help me get this dang thing up and running, please? I'd really appreciate it more than you know!
- Mike Wallace