Where are you located?
Santa Cruz, CA

What kind of hours and backlash do your machines have?
Backlash is, as expected, ~0.0005". I have no problems holding dimensions within a thou across hundreds of parts.

One of my concerns, with the Torus Pro, is it is highly customized. It was always my primary machine. I immediatey ditched Mach3, and replaced it with my own CNC controller app, running over a KFlop. I ripped out and replaced the entire oiling system with a pressure-fed system that tailors oil deliverry to each individual way, and each ballnut. Of course, it has my PDB, and my 12-tool ATC, which, given it never went into production, I cannot provide any support for. So, to me, I either have to sell it as a "kit" that needs to be converted back to some standard cconfiguration by a more than usually knowledgable buyer, or spend the time to convert it myself, and sell it as a more-or-less stock machine, Of course, I do have a HUGE supplu of tooling, including probably 50 TTS tool holders of various shapes and sizes (several difference sizes of set-screw holders, dozens of ER20 and ER32 holders, 6 home-built tension/compression tapping heads, Tapmatic and Procunier tapping heads, numerous face mills up to a 5" Glacern with six inserts, several slitting saws, probably 5 or 6 vises in different sizes, including a 6" Glacern, three 4 or 5" lathe chucks, and more.

The Pulsar is actually a pre-production machine, with a few minor differences from the final production version, and I don't even recall what those differenecs are, other than slightly shorter travels. It is currently running with a SmoothStepper and UCCNC.

And spare spindles for both machines.

I have not used either machine in probably 3 years. Don't think I've even powered them on!