Hi all anyone familiar with this style ? we use one in our shop now and it does a pretty good job one of the hangups is the remnant amount I use Macro B programing to obtain the least amount of drop off witch is between 5 1/2"-8" it has to sense that there is a remnant to take out before it will load the next bar. we will be getting the next big brother to it , the model#551 in soon and the sale rep from a machine tool sales company says that the 551 can be used as a remnant retract or remnant eject out thru the chuck ,with that said does anyone know if there is a way to change the logic in the PLC with the 541 model to do the same thing , I didn't get a chance to talk to the MTA field installer yet and I am wondering if the sale rep from the machine tool sales co. is correct by saying that the bar feeder can be used as a remnant retract or remnant eject? I am advancing the stock with the sub spindle so pushing with the bar feeder all the way to the end of the stock is not really an issue , any input I would be grateful and thanks.