Message in a bottle from an beginner DIY CNC router adventurer, please help...

After spending quite some time fiddling around trying to understand the basics of VFD + spindle setup I am left with even more questions than when I started. Sorry if this has been answered a million times, to be honest I am a bit lost since there are sometimes contradictory information's floating around, or answers far beyond my limited knowledge.

My setup:
> Spindle 2.2kW 400Hz , 220V 8A , 8000-24000rpm (Vevor jst-jgd-80C)
> VFD 3kW 220V (single or 3 phase) 14A max, output frequency up to 1kHz (Vevor H100-3S2-1B)
> Power input at 50hz 230V (EU),

Questions about current and powering :

> Is it ok to add an open contact switch (on/off) on the VFD power source ?

> With a VFD at 14A and spindle at 8A is the VFD current limited by the spindle cap., then would it be enough to have a 1 phase input + neutral + ground rated 10A ?

> If not, given my specifications would it be best to have a 3 phase input at 10A or 1 phase + neutral at 16A ?

Questions about grounding :

> from VFD to spindle I have a 4 wire shielded cable (3p + PE). Is it ok to group the shield wire + spindle ground + input 220V earth wire all together on the VFD PE pin ?

> Is it ok if my ground is common to other appliances (e.g. stepper drivers) ? Would they not anyway be connected at the main switchboard if I pull a dedicated cable?

Thanks!