Quote Originally Posted by Sharab85 View Post
Well figure out one problem find another. It turns out that it is the DNC fast that is skipping the drill cycle, I ran it DNC run and loaded it into memory and they they both run cycle fine but DNC fast still just drills first hole and then just positions over other holes and finishes program.

Great I will just run programs DNC run BUT during DNC run on one of the arks will act very jerky like it is trying to stop at every point along the way, it will not do this on DNC fast or if loaded into memory. It only does this on two arks around the N2100 line. It will even be very jerky when I turn the feed way down.

Hi Sharab85, If you are DNC'ing form a floppy , That could explain the pause and dwells,( read times from a floppy are "slow" ) the other thing is possibly the post processor, trying to do an arc with a "bazillion: little line moves. Turn the "arc filters" on on your cad/cam. This will take an arc move from "a bazillion moves" to a single IJ move.
In standard DNC you can watch the graphics, in DNC fast, (no graphics), larger programs can be loaded to the RAM drive and run from there.

The other suggestions from other Milltro users as valid as well, how is the cable, how is the RS-232 set up.?? etc:

Sportybob