586,123 active members*
3,448 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    compare your parameter list with the ones that are posted here under heidenhain parameter lists. look at the section related to z axis direction AND homing direction. If these are both swapped it might account for your error

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    Hi. I need the electric schematics for Bridgeport Series II Interact 2. Do you know where i can find them? Thank you.
    I have a electric schematic posted right here:

Bridgeport Series II Interact 2 CNC Mill ==> Schematic

When you say the motor was "stuck"....was this while the power was on ? If so, the control on this unit will be sending signal to the motor to HOLD it in position. this may fool you into thinking it is locked. If you found the motor seized or stuck with the machine powered off, then you may have an encoder issue and an internal motor failure. DONT HIT IT ANYMORE ! ha ha ha . do the simple stuff first. with the bottom belt cover off the Z-axis motor you should be able to turn the belt and motor freely with the power OFF. If this works...follow Gus's advice and check the parameters in the control. Then let us know where you stand.

I'm back with new informations (problems :tired.

I don't know if the motor was stuck while the power was on or off, i just know i couldn't home the machine because the motor on the Z axis wasn't working.

I can easily turn the belt and motor by hand, with the power off.

I checked the parameters and re-entered them (Mark gave me a list of parameters for my machine), but now i can't verify if they work, because after turning the power on, and pressing "CE" followed by "Power enable", the machine resets and i have to press "CE" again to get rid of the "Power Interrupted" message. So, everytime i press the Power Enable button, the machine resets and gives me the "Power Interrupted" message. And for the actual position of the axes, i get 0.000.

Only after solving this problem i can tell wheather the parameters work ok or not.

Aside from a TNC electronics problem, the only other thing I can think of is there must be a short somewhere when that contactor pulls in it drops the voltage down so the control resets

Re: Bridgeport Series II Interact 2 problems

Hi all.

I am having Bridgeport serise2 interact2 machine with TNC 150 dro. In manual mode i am getting error of limit switch pressed by rotating hand wheel , Plz help me on this error, For reference i have attached some snaps

Attachment 261186Attachment 261188

Page 2 of 2 12