586,913 active members*
2,804 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Shizuoka mill master 5B fanuc 11t lost parameters relay keeper, Data,counter,

Unhappy Shizuoka mill master 5B fanuc 11t lost parameters relay keeper, Data,counter,

If any body can help I lost the parameter Timer, relay keepers, Data, counter, and spindle positioned I have. Acrrusell with 30 tools and having trouble to do tool change M06

Re: Shizuoka mill master 5B fanuc 11t lost parameters relay keeper, Data,counter,

Joim,

What machine do you have again? Would it be a Shizuoka Millmaster B5v? If it is a mill I'd expect the controller to be an 11m. If this is the case... I have a Millmaster B7v with a Fanuc 11m and a 24 tool chain. You may be able to parse through the parameters of my machine. I have the tool change programs as well. What spindle controller do you have? I'm not familiar with Acrrusell?

Cj

Re: Shizuoka mill master 5B fanuc 11t lost parameters relay keeper, Data,counter,

Yes, that is exactly what I have Shizuoka Mill Master B5v and the control is 11m the only diferecen is 30 tools on a carrusell . At this point I will try yours Parameters and a tool change program hope will work.or at least we will know the results.
    Timers, relay keeper, Data,counter, Spind Pos.

Thank you.

This is my email [email protected]

Joim,

Does your machine have a 2 speed gear box driving the spindle? I can get you parameters and tool change programs this evening. It may take me a day or two to pull the Keep-Relays, Data, Counters.. I don't know that there are any spindle parameters... What spindle controller do you have? Is it a Fuji Frenic? Please send me a PM with your private email.

Thanks,

Cj