I have just finished the "Getto" enclosure for my new Taig mill. I was on a tight budget and got it built for $160. I have not used it yet or tuned the motors. I Have the computer I am going to use and am in the process of installing all the software. I did run it manually and it seems fine. It may be a few weeks before I get back to finishing it. Will post update when I do.

I installed the computer tonight and tuned the motors all went well.
I ran g-code for the roadrunner just to see what it would do and everything went well except the X axis was flipped left to right compared to what was on the screen.

Also, and this may be a dumb question but where should home be? Should it always be in the same spot for every project? It seems like most of the work is setting up. Is there any videos that show how to get started from clamping down your work piece to the finished part? I have watched all the tutorials but they leave out the very basics and assume you know a bit about setting up already. I have a small manual lathe but this is my first encounter with milling.