586,745 active members*
6,942 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Talking stable CNC router(3D engraver)

After saw those nice picture for the CNC router, Also want to show ours.
    These are only standard feature, also can produce according buyer's requirement.
    Hope you like them.:rainfro:
    Jenny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wk1218s.jpg   WK1325S.jpg   wk6090s.jpg   wk-rotery.JPG  

embossment.jpg   veins-word.jpg  
    JENNY at wklaser.com
    www.wklaser.com

Hi Jenny,

just to confirm that the build quality of the weike machines is excellent. I purchased a wk 1313 from you a couple of months ago and it is a lovely machine for its size.

I do have one major query though ! I have two seats .....ArtCam Pro and also Alpha Cam 2003 version. Please let me know which ArtCam Postprocessor you recommend for 2D and 3D work.......also for 4 Axis work as I purchased a Rotary 4th Axis. I also need a Post Processor for AlphaCam which one of there posts most closely resembles the Weike machine ???? There were no G,M,F,S etc code requirements supplied with the machine.

I have spoken to Cici at your factory a number of times but still have not really got an answer too these questions. This is an important issue to resolve if you are wanting to sell your machines in the uk / europe.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Wishes

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Foxoby View Post
    Hi Jenny,

just to confirm that the build quality of the weike machines is excellent. I purchased a wk 1313 from you a couple of months ago and it is a lovely machine for its size.

I do have one major query though ! I have two seats .....ArtCam Pro and also Alpha Cam 2003 version. Please let me know which ArtCam Postprocessor you recommend for 2D and 3D work.......also for 4 Axis work as I purchased a Rotary 4th Axis. I also need a Post Processor for AlphaCam which one of there posts most closely resembles the Weike machine ???? There were no G,M,F,S etc code requirements supplied with the machine.

I have spoken to Cici at your factory a number of times but still have not really got an answer too these questions. This is an important issue to resolve if you are wanting to sell your machines in the uk / europe.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Wishes

Andy
    Hi Andy, sorry did not longon for long time. Does the problem solved?
    JENNY at wklaser.com
    www.wklaser.com