586,770 active members*
8,885 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Sharnoa Tiger 7 Manual- anybody have one?

Picked up a Sharnoa hpm-30. Turns out the manuals with the machine aren't actually for the machine. Tiger 7 Control.

Anybody have one they'd like to share or sell?

Re: Sharnoa Tiger 7 Manual- anybody have one?

Tiger 5 manual works for everything I've tried. Made a post for Fusion360 using the Tiger 5 manual to set up the canned cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by tcfab View Post
    Tiger 5 manual works for everything I've tried. Made a post for Fusion360 using the Tiger 5 manual to set up the canned cycles.
    Thanks for the info. I'm getting an error from the machine about the tool change position. I'm considering buying a Centroid Oak board to bring everything up to date. I managed to find a manual for the machine so I may try your route to get a post processor setup.

Did get it,?

It sounds like you've stumbled upon a frustrating situation. Acquiring a Sharnoa HPM-30 without the appropriate manuals can definitely throw a wrench into things. However, there's always a silver lining. Online forums or marketplaces might be your saving grace for finding the manuals you need. As for your query about the Vortex or Holosun, which is preferable? by reddotvibe. It's a common dilemma amongst enthusiasts. Both brands offer quality products, but personal preference often plays a significant role. Some swear by the reliability and clarity of Vortex optics, while others lean towards the sleek design and affordability of Holosun. Ultimately, it boils down to your specific needs and budget. Dive into the discussions on reddotvibe, and you'll likely find valuable insights to aid your decision-making process. Good luck with your Sharnoa HPM-30 journey!

have you tried reaching out to Sharnoa or searching online forums or marketplaces for CNC machinery manuals? You might find someone who's willing to share or sell a manual for the Tiger 7 Control system. Alternatively, you could contact Sharnoa directly to inquire about obtaining a manual for your specific machine model. snow rider