Hey all!
Last night was the big day of delivery for my V2XT. Took about an hour'n a half to get it to the final resting point but the process was smooth and well planned. At one point it looked as though my height measurments were off as the garage door appreared to be too low. In the end we had lots of room (amost 3/8 of an inch) to slip it under.
Here's a link of the mill on the fork lift. I'd tried to upload to a photo gallery but had no luck. I'll keep trying though.

Lots to figure out now. I was very happy to see that the rotary axis was a bridgeport supplied unit that came with original machine order. Also, there appears to be two coolant systems, the original flood coolant and a "Kool Mist" unit that's been added on.

The electronics cabinette is very clean and in good shape and in side I found the original Bridgeport OS disk, drivers for the video card and a two wireing schematic.

I'll probably not power this unit up for some time as I want to go over it as per the recomendations I've read on other threads on the forum.

Anywho, I'll be appreciative of any advice and suggestions you all may offer.

Owen ( 9 1/2)