586,913 active members*
2,929 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

PMC Ladder Support for Fanuc CNCs

Hi everyone. Letting you know that my company maintains an extensive amount of Fanuc PMC programming ability for old and new Fanuc CNCs.
    We have full support for Fanuc 0A,B (PG Mate PMC K/L/M) (Yes 0A), C,D (PG Mate, IBM PC FaptLadder 1), Fanuc 10/11/12 (PG Mate PMC I/J) (Including dual path TT), Fanuc 15A - PMC NA (PG Mate PMC N),
    Fanuc 16/18/21 A/B/C (Faptladder 1,2,3), Fanuc i Series (ALL) (Fapt 3).
    ROM Programming by either PG Mate (ROM Adapter) or B002 (PC Writer). We can read/edit/program most all PMC written after Fanuc 6, including Fanuc 0A and Fanuc 16/18A ROMS).
    Keeping and maintaining all this material has been sort of a hobby of mine. I am a Fanuc OEM retrofitter and perform retrofits all over the country. Also service Fanuc machines as well as many others.
    Formerly (in another life) a Cincinnati Milacron Service Rep (late eighties/ early nineties), where I worked in the National Service Group (Flying around fixing the old stuff).
    I also have retrofitted Cincinnati A2100s, Allen-Bradley 9/230, 240, 260 (I have quite a bit of PAL programming software too, covering ALL the 9/ series CNCs).
    Extensive technical knowledge of Cincinnati Milacron Big Blue / A900 / A950 / A2100. I can upgrade A950 / A2100 to Solid State Drives.
    I live in the southeast USA and maintain a apartment in Los Angeles (where I stay and service aerospace machines in the LA area). Currently all my ladder programming abilities are with me here in LA.
    If anyone has a need for my services please contact me.

Re: PMC Ladder Support for Fanuc CNCs

hello casepoth
    have you one email for some questions??

Quote Originally Posted by roy100100 View Post
    hello casepoth
    have you one email for some questions??
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by casepoth View Post
    Hi everyone. Letting you know that my company maintains an extensive amount of Fanuc PMC programming ability for old and new Fanuc CNCs.
    We have full support for Fanuc 0A,B (PG Mate PMC K/L/M) (Yes 0A), C,D (PG Mate, IBM PC FaptLadder 1), Fanuc 10/11/12 (PG Mate PMC I/J) (Including dual path TT), Fanuc 15A - PMC NA (PG Mate PMC N),
    Fanuc 16/18/21 A/B/C (Faptladder 1,2,3), Fanuc i Series (ALL) (Fapt 3).
    ROM Programming by either PG Mate (ROM Adapter) or B002 (PC Writer). We can read/edit/program most all PMC written after Fanuc 6, including Fanuc 0A and Fanuc 16/18A ROMS).
    Keeping and maintaining all this material has been sort of a hobby of mine. I am a Fanuc OEM retrofitter and perform retrofits all over the country. Also service Fanuc machines as well as many others.
    Formerly (in another life) a Cincinnati Milacron Service Rep (late eighties/ early nineties), where I worked in the National Service Group (Flying around fixing the old stuff).
    I also have retrofitted Cincinnati A2100s, Allen-Bradley 9/230, 240, 260 (I have quite a bit of PAL programming software too, covering ALL the 9/ series CNCs).
    Extensive technical knowledge of Cincinnati Milacron Big Blue / A900 / A950 / A2100. I can upgrade A950 / A2100 to Solid State Drives.
    I live in the southeast USA and maintain a apartment in Los Angeles (where I stay and service aerospace machines in the LA area). Currently all my ladder programming abilities are with me here in LA.
    If anyone has a need for my services please contact me.
    Hi Casepoth

I'm looking for a copy of Allen-Bradley ODS for an old CNC with an Allen-Bradley 9/240.
    Do you have a Zipped copy you would be willing to send me? Looks Like the old dinosaur is dead... lost its mind.
    At least the PAL and AMP parameters.

Larry Lancaster