586,750 active members*
7,205 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > need post processor for mazak 640m nexus controller

Question need post processor for mazak 640m nexus controller

If anyone has a post processor for a Mazak 640M with nexux controller please help!!! :tired: thanks Ricky

For what CAM system???

640M Post

My software is Smartcam 11.5, However I do have other software as well.I have also have my Mazacam. If I can locate my disk. I just recently moved and havent gotten everything put away yet.
    Can I also network (via eithernet) my Nexus to my computer and run it just like I was at the controls?Any tips would be vey kind.
    Thank you
    Ricky Kyles

Your CAM reseller should have provided you with a post for your shop needs. Post processors are like gold, that is usually where the CAM dealer makes their money, and simply handing them out to anybody that asks, undercuts the dealer and hurts them. People in forums do not support hacked software, if your software is legit, then again contact your dealer.

as for running your nexus like you were at the controls.....

usually networking your machine is simply just for storage control, with a network you can back-up your system and data with all the other computers in your realm. you can also transfer files via the network.

I have seen remote access with windows XP, where you can see what is running on another computer and control it. I'm not sure if this would work with older operating systems.

On the new Matrix control, Windows XP Embedded operating system is installed, because it's xp embedded, it's not the full version and once again i'm not sure if it works.

If it does, I would not be one to operate a machine from a remote location.