Heres a pic with Konnect added and everything in the control box finished. The machine has WAY more stuff connected and working in this picture then when i got it, and yet it looks much cleaner and neater then before.

So thats about it for now. The project was alot of work, but its a great machine now and it didnt break the bank. Great learning experience too. I dont have any electrical background. Im a mechanical guy with basic electrical knowledge but was always interested in electrical stuff. I wasnt sure how to control a simple output like a coolant pump when i started and I had zero experience with C programming. After watching a few videos, looking at example programs and some help on here im fairly comfortable with it now. And its awesome to have so much control over what your machine does with the C-programming. Really happy with the Dynomotion system overall, and the Fadal ended up being a great machine to retrofit. Hope this info is a help to someone and thanks to everyone who helped me along the way.

Also please verify the information I posted for yourself, a few things may have been moved around on my machine. Be careful and good luck with your retrofit.

Mark