I ended up going for the 6090A which came with qood quality linear rails on all axis, and unfortunately bought the obligatorily 4th axis for a hundred or so extra, which turned out to be a worthless pile of crap. Apart from that it was the bog standard A model. But I did do a lot of comparisons among suppliers as mentioned, which highlighted the thin wall issues for the Keiling CNC units. Mine also came with a cheap but very nice submersible pump for the spindle that has been happily and quietly plugging away for many years now.

Yes it felt like it was a dodgy and very stressful process buying, and then importing it (and dealing with customs!), and yes the castings had bits of sand still stuck underneath, and yes the occasional screw hole was reamed out for the curtain support, (big deal really), but honestly, I really couldn't be any happier with the machine. For the money I paid, and given the accuracy and power of the machine, it's hands down the best investment I ever made! If I wanted to worry about the exceedingly trivial (and cosmetic) issues, I could have paid 4-5 times what I did and gone through a local distributor instead.

There simply isn't anything on the market that comes close to the build quality and pricing of these machines.

cheers, Ian