586,460 active members*
3,253 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New Mach3 screens.

What do you think of this screen ? http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=2407.0

Ever wanted to design your own? Find out how.
    http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=527.0

ynneB,

Glad to see you posting here again. I pop in to check on MachSupport every once in a while to see all of the great improvements your making to the site. Kudos to you, Art, and the entire ArtSoft staff.

I hope you and yours are well.

As to the new Mach3 screen, it looks like Scott's come up with a winner! 'Back in Black' looks professionally done. Any idea of when the 'Back in Black' generic screen design will be completed and ready for download?

Keep in touch,
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

Thanks for the kind words HayTay. I don't really know why I had stopped posting here. No real reason other than possibly been preoccupied with the site.

Want to know a secret ? Bet you do. I have lined up quite a few vendors for a competition to be run here soon. The list of supplier so far is CNC Teknix who is donating nearly $1000 in drives, Artsoft, Vectric, SheetCam, NewFangled, who are donating software. I am still waiting to hear back from a few others. So far the grand prize will be more than $2000. It will be just one grand prize, and no consolation prizes. I hope to make it the best comp we have ever run here.

Shhhh......Don't tell anyone though

Sounds exciting!!! Sorry if that was too loud.

We quiver with antici...
    ...pation!

BTW, When I slid over to the MachSupport Forum to check out the new screen design you linked above I checked out a few of the other posts.

I happened to stumble upon the BennyScreen set you designed. Very nice looking. Did you finish ironing out the bugs? In other words, is it usable as it stands or does it need more work. I think I'd like to check it out.
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

An the winner is

Hi guys

I am fairly new here, but have had the honor of being able to get help from people like Hay Tray and others. Like Joe and Lion Claw and many more. And thanks so much for all the help.

Having been in wood working for some time, ( over fourty years) and now ending up in a wheel chair, I have to turn to a machine to do what I have done by hand for years. I am now 72 and not being able to put a lot of money into this, it is going to be slow. I have now got 3 HP printers that has the 100 oz-in motors ( that was given to me } and a close out board from Hobby cnc that I am working on, and now I am reading all I can on software, and am going to go with Mark 3, but I do not know what other program to use at this time.

However keep me posted on the contest, and please pray that I win. as then I might be able to get this up and runing before I have to move to my next and last home.
    Dan

Here is my new screen in an unfinished but progressive state.
    http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=2498.0