586,980 active members*
4,060 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > What`s new in V29

What`s new in V29

For anyone interested here is the link for what`s new in V29, quite a lot of new stuff

Enjoy :-

New CAD-CAM Software Features in V29 | BobCAD-CAM

Re: What`s new in V29

Thanks for the heads up!
    It sounds like Lathe has been further improved which piques my interest, may have to trial it once the second build is released

- Nick

Point of confusion: With a new license you get 45 days support, correct? If v29.2 is released 46 days after your lisense, you are sol, unless you purchase the additional support contract?

These look like some great new features!

I am disappointed that they didn't address the Wire EDM portion, which could use some tiny improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by LeWhite View Post
    Point of confusion: With a new license you get 45 days support, correct? If v29.2 is released 46 days after your lisense, you are sol, unless you purchase the additional support contract?
    Support is part of the planned "Revenue Stream", no updates or "bug fixes" without support, it's been that way since V26.
    I'd have bought V28 but I was waiting for Lathe to get some serious work, which it looks like it has in V29, so I'll wait until the first update/bug fix for 29 to be released, request a trial and see how it looks, this might be "the one"! ;-)

- Nick

Really would like to see probing added to Bobcadcam as it is in Solidcam. Noticed these two software's have the same simulation modules.

Yup I'm in at V29.2. May be 4ax pro if I can manage. I just cant maintain EVERY upgrade.

While Im here: Can anyone recomend a budget sheetmetal program? About $3-500

looks good! ad the lathe looks good also...
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!