hi everyone
we have a hyundai kia lathe with oi t controller. Has live tooling, but a proven program on another machine put on it I end up with a torque error. I've been looking in the fanuc manual for another reason and come across a page titled torque skips and something like putting in a block like:
M32P99??F with (??) being a value as I understand to enable a block to be read disregarding torque setting overoads from the machine builder (MB)
What I'm trying to drill is a spot faced hole (pilot) 12.7mm dia to X0 with a 16.1mm dia spot faced hole on 31.75mm or 1-1/4" dia 316 SS. My RPM on the proven program which we make thousand of parts of using ground (Tool & cutter) HSS reduced shank cobalt drills is 450 RPM and feedrate of .07mm/rev or 31.5mm/min.

5kw on the live tooling is enough for this hole, but I believe the MB has this torque setting too low. Anyone have any positive reconmendations for me?

I am running my other machine (haas) all night tonight, because it can handle that part of the job, however the rapids are 1/2 that of the Hyundai.

Thank you in anticipation

Scappini:cheers: