Hi guys,

I have the strangest issue I've ever seen. I had configured an FTP server on a computer for a 0i-MD Fanuc control. I installed a new computer and wanted to use it instead as the FTP server.
I seem to always get a "Getting a file list failed" error and I can see the CNC fails to connect to the FTP server, even though I made the test to see that every computer is able to access this FTP server. I tried accessing a FTP server on various computers on the network, even used a laptop to use the same cable as the original FTP server computer and every time, every computer is able to access the FTP server except for the CNC control. So I just put back the original IP address in the Fanuc control to have access to the original FTP server and for now I just use connections of the computer I intended to use as the new server (which is at the machine's work station) to connect to the original FTP server so that both the computer and the CNC are connected to this server.
Still, I would like to figure out why in the world does the 0i-MD control cannot access the other FTP servers on other computers while these servers clearly work (I use typsoft ftpserv and I even tried copying and pasting the folder to make sure the configuration is absolutely identical on each computer I tested). Anyone has any clues?

Thanks.