I've been doing much of my acoustic guitar work by hand. Unfortunately the realities of carpal tunnel from a couple decades of woodworking, construction, computer work, and playing guitar and keyboards are taking their toll. Been working on my CAD skills, and hopefully I'll be able to automate the more mundane tasks of cutting and roughing, and save the details, tap-tuning and final neck shaping for hand work which I still enjoy...

The sides will have to be bent by hand, but I'll preshape them to match the back radius: (anyone know how to "unfold" these?)
Attachment 313016

The back lining is fairly complex as it curves in three dimensions:
Attachment 313018

The top lining is flat. I do not dome my tops per se, but I will put just a slight radius on the bracing to add a touch of tension, which will effect a very small doming effect by the bridge:
Attachment 313022

The top attached.
Attachment 313024

The neck is attached via bolts to facilitate easier removing and adjustment. Also unlike the traditional way, the neck billet extends as far down the fretboard as possible, which allows for a contiguous support for the fretboard (no more "rising tongue" issues). It should also help with sustain in the higher notes (making a cutaway version as well.)
Attachment 313026

Finally a headstock plate. I'm not a big logo/inlay guy, so this will be a decorative burl or veneer.
Attachment 313028

I have all the raw materials, just a matter of when I'll have the time to cut them all out. Neck blank and neck block will be the most challenging parts to cut.

Next up is to import my bracing designs from my old 2D CAD system and bring them to life in 3D.