Hello everybody, this is Fulvio from Rome Italy.

I've just now bought the 1325LC from weike, a 150w laser.
The machine came, laser tube fires when pressing laser on the controller, even though the laser head does not move when i push the arrows on the controller, i guess that works from software only. chiller and air filter work fine.
I do have a couple of problems though.
First of all, I received the air pump/compressor and a filter, but it looks like there's no way to get the filter to work. I plugged the pipe in both connectors to try but both ways, air won't be let through. I opened the valve on top but still nothing. The manometer stays put at 0 psi.

Second. I have received the dongle by weike, installed Lasercut 5.3 but when i plug the dongle in and try to start lasercut, it tells me to plug in the softdog and to restrart the program. Should I try something different to get it to work?
They are partying for new year in China, so Iwon't have any answer from the until the 14th of february....and it kinda ticks me off.

Also, is there a way to use a different software other than lasercut?
I had a smaller chinese machine with the DSP from lightobject that used lasercad and that is an awesome software actually. Any hints on that?
Thanks to all.