586,933 active members*
2,661 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Need Help With CNC Plasma Build

Take a look at building a Precision Plasma LLC gantry kit and then use CandCNC electronics. Precision Plasma gives you plans for the table and components, and everything you need for the gantry. CandCNC gives you complete motor/control kits that are complete control kits. I'm in the process of building o a table suing them now and they're pretty high quality kits. Plus you get the support of both companies to help you get up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by ovrrdrive View Post
    Take a look at building a Precision Plasma LLC gantry kit and then use CandCNC electronics. Precision Plasma gives you plans for the table and components, and everything you need for the gantry. CandCNC gives you complete motor/control kits that are complete control kits. I'm in the process of building o a table suing them now and they're pretty high quality kits. Plus you get the support of both companies to help you get up and running.
    Hi ovrrdrive, I'd seen good info on precision plasma llc and when going to their website it says only sells within USA with only exception to Canada

Hi again ovrrdrive, I spoke to Ron at precision plasma llc. Great guy and I have a plan to ship to my brothers house where I will forward from there. Thanks