586,471 active members*
3,659 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Machinists Wanted

Volt Services Group in Bothell, WA is seeking experienced CNC Machinists, lathe and mill operators for positions in Everett, Woodinville and Bellingham, WA. Duties include performing complete and independent setup of various machine tools and perform any operation within the machines capacity. A minimum of 2-5 years previous experience is desired. Experience in use of calipers, micrometers height gage or any measuring instruments required to check parts correctly is necessary. Must have experience in set up and operation of CNC, must be able to read and understand blueprints. Programming experience is a plus. Volt Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

[email protected]
    Volt Technical and Engineering
    21520 30th Dr. SE, Suite 100
    Bothell, WA 98021
    (888)307-4245 (phone)
    (425)415-6550 (fax)

Cnc Programmer

My name is raaj and i have got 8 years experience in CNC machining,CAM programming,have experience in tool room applications,Metrology and in modern manufacuring techniques in CNC.
    At present iam working in chennai, india. if my present location is not a constraint i can relocate.

Hi volt,

Alot of CNC programmers dont want to work for a temperary agency.

To the people who are reading this,
    I have worked for volt and was just a number at my last employer with no benifits and was only hired on for the one project unknown to my knowledge. After the project ended I had to reaply and reinterview.

A very bad thing about the contract agency industry is if the employer hands over reins of there HR hiring practices to temp agencies then thay control the agency.

Case point
    If a temp employee has a bad experiance seeing eye to eye with a client then that temp contractor could be bared from ever working with another client ever again. What if that temp agency has control of 100 CNC client companies? well that temp contractor employee has just been denied employability with those 100 companies! Its best that anyone here apply directly and be a part of the familly of clients then rather be owned!

Just from my experaince.