586,999 active members*
2,974 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > WKlaser post a lot of AD here, i bought a WK40 from him...

WKlaser post a lot of AD here, i bought a WK40 from him...

I bought a wk40 from his company,The machine is not working at all, no service, i'm so upset.

The water pump is a small one, it is only for the fish farming... maybe his machine is only for the hobby...

I'm cheated by the china low cost products...

The reply should be from wklaser, but what the heck since i had a similar machine i just try to help you out.

Have you contact them yet?

Is it a warranty machine (3 months for the tube).

Is it not working from the day you receive it?

The pump is suitable and sufficient for this low end machine as the flow rate is within the specification.

Actually this model is meant for engraving on non metallic parts and is not for cutting if you read the specification well.

Hi Bearo8,
    I am sorry to hear this news, which person did you contact? Did you buy this model directly from us?? Or buy the trading company? I have no idea about you, This model is just a stamp making model, can not cut, some clients just feel it's cheap, and buy it as a cutter, then complained that it's bad. Every clients who enquiried on this model, I always tell them this and recommed our LG3040, and LG500, or other larger models to them.

If you got problem with this model, you should contact the person or trading company who sold you this.

wklaser, please reply to my email sent to you few days ago on LG3040. How fast can the LG3040 engrave an acrylic to about 3mm depth on the workpiece with dimension of 200mm * 100mm?
    Thank you.

Hi robin, I have replied to you just now, you have not received it??

i cant engraver this image, if the image convert to bmp 2-bit is of bad quality, what machine is this i understand i cant engrave image.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002355-SB1.jpg   Graphic1.bmp  

this image in 2bit is bad the image quality to engraver
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Graphic1.bmp  

Photograv

try photograv, it will solve your problems and is readily available on ebay
    A4dable Woodworking Lasers
    http://www.a4dableww.com phone:541-977-4171

Many people prefer to buy cheap machines, and when they got the machines they found some problems. For examples, laser engraving machine 3040, some companies can offer cheaper price, they changed this machine from the stamp making machine,the software and structure is the same as that. But there are some limit for this kind machine and will have some problems.
    Pls don't always pay attention to the price, you should also consider the machine's quality.

haha,people want to get good quality with low,extreme low cost.
    It is the nature of consumers. Hope the pizza can fall from the sky!
    We do not supply junk. But as far as I know, even for junk, many people will still bargain with the supplier. Then people get their junk and begin to complain. I hate those guys, really.
    So, for me. If you want low price, I can promise you OK and let you know why the price is so low.
    Quote Originally Posted by jinweike View Post
    Many people prefer to buy cheap machines, and when they got the machines they found some problems. For examples, laser engraving machine 3040, some companies can offer cheaper price, they changed this machine from the stamp making machine,the software and structure is the same as that. But there are some limit for this kind machine and will have some problems.
    Pls don't always pay attention to the price, you should also consider the machine's quality.

hi i have the LG900 from wklasers, can anyone help me with the dsp 4.0 software

What do you need spacer, the software, the manuals? I have the manuals..
    Luis