586,326 active members*
4,007 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > CNC (Mill / Lathe) Control Software (NC) > WinAMC for C.R Onsrud 145G12 Panel Pro - Need controller software!

WinAMC for C.R Onsrud 145G12 Panel Pro - Need controller software!

Hello,

I'm an IT technician trying to upgrade a computer that is currently running a version of WinAMC (1.00.07.12b). The CNC router being used is a C.R. Onsrud 145G12 Panel Pro and the controller is an AMC/D2/B1/E3.

The controller was made by NEE Controls LTD but they are no longer in business, so finding the software for this device is proving incredibly difficult.

I'm not very familiar with CNC software or machines so I apologize if this doesn't make much sense, but if anyone has any info on this I would greatly appreciate it!

Re: WinAMC for C.R Onsrud 145G12 Panel Pro - Need controller software!

Hello everyone... I realize this thread is very old, but this is the only thing i have found on the entire www that is matches my problem. I have a 2004 Onsrud Panel Pro 5x16 with the AMC pendant and the NEE controller. I do not have the original computer that was connected to the machine, so I too need to set up a terminal and figure out how to talk to this ancient machine. Anyone with any clues as to where to find the correct terminal software and how to config the serial connection, baud rate, data bits, stop bits, and Parity: Flow Control, etc. I can’t find a copy of WinAMC anywhere. I was able to find a terminal called CoolTerm, but I still can’t figure out what all the config settings need to be to make it work. I may just need to know the serial connection settings; Baud, parity, etc, but I also need the Post Processor for the CAM software to generate the GCode specific for the machine configuration. Can someone please help?