586,812 active members*
6,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

OT help with a Mikron Gear Cutter

I have a Mikron 132.01 gear hober the appendix section at the back of the manual is missing

anybody out there that has one of these machines with a manual is it
    possible for you to scan the appendix from the manual (gear cutting charts)

Thanks Any help is a bonus

You should be able to buy a manual fairly cheap from the manufacturer. Or they may be nice enough to E-Mail a PDF of Fax a Copy to you.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

so far I only found one supply in the uk at £150 ouch

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by andrewbishop66 View Post
    so far I only found one supply in the uk at £150 ouch

Andrew

Have you called their Tech Support Team? You could get lucky and get a Free copy.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

I did some checking and Micron Books are a little hard to get. I has been a few years since I used one. The reason that Chart is Missing is because it is in someones toolbox. Sorry I couldn't help.
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

Hi Andrew,
    I also have a Mikron 132. I have been looking for a manual for a few years now. Could I convince you to make a copy for me? I would of course pay for copying fees and shipping.

Thanks,
    Robi
    Tinmuk
    Any problem can be solved by the proper application of heat!