Had this G0704 about 2 Years now. Put it to some use but got distracted with the CNC lathe Project which is almost done a year later.

I have Been Slowly Collecting Parts.

I have a Spare Saddle to Mill Out.
8' of 5/8" Ball Screw and 5 Matching Nuts (Thompson) As Soon as lathe is done i should be able to turn and thread them. Will practice on scrap bar stock or threaded rod first.
2 Unknown in-oz or Amp Nema 23 Stepper's
1 Known 286oz 5.6A stepper
1 Unknown in-oz or Amp Nema 34 Stepper (Round Not Square)
7 10A Max Micro Step Drivers
2 5A 80V Power Supplies

Bunch of extra ports on the PMDX-126 W/ESS Only using 2 motors on the Lathe! Unless I find a used and cheap JLD6 or Similar Tool Turret! I can dream!

All Steppers when hooked to a Driver function just unknown in-oz on 3

Been Communicating with ArizonaVideo and he Hooked me Up with Some Mounts and Brackets From His Older Roton Kits I am Excited. I Cannot wait for the metal pieces to arrive. Thanks in advance again ArizonaVideo!

Now a Few Q's

Any way to tell how many in-oz the steppers that are missing the data labels are?
How many in-oz stepper is recommended for the 704?
Any Issues Running 2 Machines from One Controller and 1 Computer?
What type of ball screw bearings should be after?
Should I go Shaft Couplers or use Timing Pulley's and Belts?

Yes, I have read hoss's site he recommends 570oz but reading here some people had better luck sub 400 except for the Z axis unless using a gas strut or two to assist? I wIll Prob use my surplus ones to get it running. Recommendations on Steppers?

I will Update as I get progress! As soon as I receive a package of from ArizonaVideo I will come up with a conversion plan! Thinking I want to try and keep it manual and cnc?

That's it for the Night!