586,531 active members*
2,814 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

ESS Mach3 C32 BOB issues

Good morning,

I am having a problem with getting my controller working under Mach3 control. When I don't have the PC powered on I can get my controller to power up correctly, (i.e. When I power the controller all power comes on. When I release EStop the lights on the c32 motor connectors come on.). Soon as I turn on Mach3 and choose the ESS as my control source my motor lights on the C32 BOB turn off and nothing I do will allow them to turn back on. I have the EStop on my C32 wired together to the Estop button. and in Mach it is configured to Use POrt1 Pin 10, and active low is checked. When I release the estop under mach3 control I get the following results.

1.) I am able to press the reset button in Mach 3 and it will get rid of the error message on the mach screen and seem to be normal condidtion

2.) My motors do not power up. I don't hear the board kick in and the leds for the motors and encoders are not lit up and enabled.

3.) As soon as I shut down Mach3 the Motor and encoder lights will automatically start turning on.

Rod

Re: ESS Mach3 C32 BOB issues

Any Takers? Would really appreciate some help on this issue. Please and Thank you LOL.