Hello,

I'm having a problem with a RECI 100w, installed in February, running in a RDC6332G EXLAS X4i machine.

It started a few days ago, it suffers power loss during a cut, and day by day it is needing more power to do the same things

My laser starts just like it usually does, behaving as expected and programmed, but some 30 seconds later it will start dropping power, the beam going weaker evenly until no beam touches the material.
That happens when using low power settings (about 20, 25%) to make some vector drawing, Amp meter then reads 6-8 mA. With the same readings, it fires ok in the first seconds/minute...

On higher power, beam will still be there, but progressively it wont cut through completely where it used to do, you may see how depth of cut is not full.
In fact, I guess that, should I leave the work progress, I would see the beam dissapear too.
I try to -and get it- runinng at (not more than) 26mA in that setup. (about 85% power)

Tested the HY-DY13 power source and found it was ok...
I use a CW5000 chiller set at 22C degrees,
No vibrations, no misalignments, enough grounding, afaik, etc..

Update: I have rechecked almost everything in the machine, secured wirings, cleaned mirrors, check alignment, and it goes worse day by day, now anything fires under 35% power, I have contacted and sent RECI a video, waiting for answer...

I'm quite lost at the moment, Any help would be much more than highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Javier.

Update 2: Seems like the tube is dying.
Contacted RECI through the machine manufacturer, sent them a video as they required and they agree to send a new tube, as this was faulty. Hope it wont delay and cost too much (import duties and so...).