Hi All

I have build new plasma machine 1500x2700 mm. The electronics came from cncrouterparts: nema 34, gecko 201x, rack and pinion, diy z axis. Mach3 install in new motherboard intel processor core 2 duo 2,3 GHz 2 GB ram. Internal video card, I had 2 router cnc machines running Atom proc without ext video card.
Mach3 runs at 75 kHz. Motor velocity 10.000 mm/min, acceleration 1.000 mm/min. I have the Neuron lite THC.
The powermax 65 (3 phase 380 volt CSA model) set to 45 Amp with 45 Amp consumable. Compressor 3 phase 7.5 HP.
All motor cables are shielded (because of availability, I use good quality microphone cable, 4 cables for 1 motor). The powermax, cnc box, motor cables and the table are connected to the same ground rod. The ground line is tested and resulted 220 volt if measured with AVO meter to one of my 3 phase line. Power supply 45 volt, torroidal transformer, 33 uF 80 volt elco. X/Y motors set to 4.4 Amp and Z axis 4 Amp.
All mechanics and Mach3 are tested with a tap file and they are fine (before installing the Neuron). After installing Neuron, 2 Sheetcam generated tap files (with neuron post processor) are separately loaded in Mach3. With Neuron screen set I can make test run (plasma off). And the tests were fine. The files are circle d=8mm and a rectangle 8x8mm.

But...if the plasma on and run the files, the results are totally crazy (pics attached). The circle are oval and not complet, the rectangle too. The lead in starts inside the path, not outside like in Mach screen. The line are jitter.

Do I have EMI problem?
Anybody have had similar problem?
I need your help guys

Thank you.
Nocke Sumampouw
North Sulawesi - Indonesia