Wow, that is almost too hard to pass up. I'm wondering just how tight of a fit my panel will be placing it inside since it's right on the money at 19" x 19" and so is the interior dimensions--unless they're counting the folded over lip at the doorway. I'll have to measure the driver height too and see where I'm at. What I was hoping for is making my enclosure 22" x 22" leaving enough room for any switches and fans hanging through to the inside, and now that I think about it I will have to probably pass on that panel. Right now I only get to work on this setup while at work during my breaks since it's sitting on my desk there. Not much time at home to do anything but take care of the kiddo.

Speaking of room for the fans though, anyone have first hand experience with these?
Quiet Cooling Fan System with Thermostat Control for Home Theater AV Cabinets | eBay

And also, while wiring up what I could today, there was a 7th wire for the encoder extension cable that looked "bundled up" with heat shrink. I'm suspecting it's for shielding purposes but am not sure. Doesn't say anything in the driver wiring instructions that I can see.