586,398 active members*
2,942 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > E-94 C-Ram Parity Error (Low): 80000

E-94 C-Ram Parity Error (Low): 80000

Hi there, I know this has been asked, but never really answered. I get the above error on start-up. Can press NC/PC to get around it, but would like to try the FAPT programming the lathe is capable of.

Controller is a Fanuc 10-TF. Boards are in place for FAPT, and the green LED's 1&3 (but not 2) are lit, if that helps. Is it likely to be a battery issue? Do I really need to clear everything and re-enter all the parameters?

Thanks in advance!

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by dddamian View Post
    Hi there, I know this has been asked, but never really answered. I get the above error on start-up. Can press NC/PC to get around it, but would like to try the FAPT programming the lathe is capable of.

Controller is a Fanuc 10-TF. Boards are in place for FAPT, and the green LED's 1&3 (but not 2) are lit, if that helps. Is it likely to be a battery issue? Do I really need to clear everything and re-enter all the parameters?

Thanks in advance!
    I think that your ACP card problem (Led 0 and led 2 on that mean parity ram on ACP card). And could you tell me how long can your machine keep power on.

Regards

Thanks for responding congchipham. The machine has no problems running all day - no other problems with it. If you think the RAM is a problem, can it be replaced?

Hello

You should replace ACP card. C-Ram I think that Conversation Ram in ACP card. I already change ACP card and no alarm display

Regards

I had this problem after the batteries went dead. I ended up clearing everything and resetting the parameters. But I still had this alarm. I finally solved it by hitting the auxilary button on the FAPT screen.
    power up machine
    press FAPT
    press Auxilary quickly before the alarm appears.

Try clearing FAPT parameters then reloading them
    10 FAPT Reinitialize
    Power up holding in Backspace Key.
    Press “AUX” soft key
    REQUEST= type in “CFINT”
    Then Yes.
    Reload FAPT parameters

Brilliant!!!! That fixed it!

Thank you CNCDiag - the suggestion you made corrected the problem. Where oh where is that in any Fanuc literature!! The FAPT system now seems fine: no more error and I can get in and manipulate the menus.

Thanks again.

Damian

We have e94 ram parity error
    How to this problem

same problem with our cnc(victor tns2h fanuc10tf)
    got any idea

Re: E-94 C-Ram Parity Error (Low): 80000

Try clearing FAPT parameters then reloading them
    10 FAPT Reinitialize
    Power up holding in Backspace Key.
    Press “AUX” soft key
    REQUEST= type in “CFINT”
    Then Yes.
    Reload FAPT parameters
    I guess it is a bad deal to resurrect and old thread like this but I must say as I was searching for answers I found this and it was very helpful to me.

I have just brought home an old Hardinge CHNC lathe with a 10TF control on and I am trying to learn how to use it. This is my first Fanuc control, my only experience is a Centroid control on my mill, anyway the control came on and everything seemed to work fine until I decided to see what the FAPT was all about. When I hit that button I got the E94 Ram Parity Error in red letters across the top of the screen.

I found this thread and followed the instructions given by CNCDIAG above and then FAPT opened right up.

Now if I just Knew what to do with it?

Thanks Gary

I need to know how turn taper with ANG programing command,how we can change fapt language to english. Thanks