Hello Everyone,
I will be ordering a Mini60 from Thunder Laser today. I will gladly post all the information here in order to help anyone else
In importing these. Nolan at Thunder Laser has been very helpful in answering my guestions. My biggest problem is in understanding the importing cost, one way to find out is to just do it. I live in Louisville , Kentucky. I like the ideal of the laser being servo controlled. I also like the ideal that it will be shipped door to door by DHL . I expect to pay an additional cost for import duties and taxes, I will post those cost here, I'm guessing that DHL will pay those cost and I will pay DHL. One reason I don't mind buying from China is, if something goes wrong, as long as I can get the parts I can fix it. I have experience in electronics and have converted and or repaired many Bridgeport /CNC machines(steppers and servos), CNC routers tables. I also have many years experience in Medical lasers, so the machine does not bother me. The importing information does. I will let everyone know in order to help those who need it.
Sorry for the long winded post.
Mike