I have a Tsugami Lathe with a Fanuc OTc controller.

We actually have three of these machines in the shop. Currently one runs and I am working on the other two. While setting up the second machine, I noticed it did not have a separate offset page for Geometry and wear. It only had one offset page. The first machine I set up had both. I managed to find the 900 series parameter that opened up the two separate offsets, but now when I run the program in auto it just ignores the offsets for X. The Z offset between my tools is fine and works all the time. Before I switched the 900 parameter I had it running with the one offset page and making a part just like the print. I'm assuming that I am missing another parameter elsewhere. When I do something in MDI the offsets show up (IE: I turn down a rod to a specific diameter and it matches what was displayed on screen), but in auto mode it ignores the offsets and my part isn't even turned down correctly.

I have been looking through the parameter manual and comparing them to the other machines parameters, but the only ones that I can see that deal with offsets that are different between the two machines are 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 10.6, 19.2, and 13.3

the descriptions I have of these manuals were from a OT-d parameter manual. Hopefully they were the same descriptions. I will try tomorrow to see if for some reason the offset was in radius vs diameter (1.4) but I dont understand how it would've worked previously.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.