I am posting here as a last resort for trying to get this VFD to work as expected and have read through and watched videos on everything I could find related to these VFD's. I have 240V 60hz single phase into it to power a 4kw 3 phase 60hz 4 pole 1740 rpm motor. It starts and idles fine and the amperage says 4.0 but as the load increases the amps go to 6.0 and around there the VFD quits with the E.Oc.n error (overcurrent at constant speed). I am fairly confident that I have everything set correctly (motor grounded, specs of motor put into PD141-4) and have setup a hitachi VFD for my lathe a few years ago. I got the 10hp size VFD because of the derating for single phase input so I think I should be fine with a VFD of this size to power the 4kw (5.3hp) motor. The motor powers my c41-40kg self contained pneumatic forging hammer so the torque requirements do change significantly as it goes from idling to hammering (here is a youtube clip of my hammer before it shipped https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5dbRK-zfw).