I am looking for recommendation how to setup a CNC lathe with a Fanuc 0i-TD for general turning jobs.

Explaining better: In our workshop we do very small quantities jobs, 1 to 4 equal parts are probably the most common. Sometimes we get 200, 500, but it is quite unusual. Therefor our CNC lathe (that have the size and travels to do 90% of all the parts that arrive to us) is standing by while we have all the manual lathes working, all day long.
To invert this situation, that depends on the availability of the turning mans behind the manual lathes, I am looking for recommendations on software and tooling system so that we can change quickly the setup of CNC lathe so that more parts can be done on it, hoping to improve quality and speed. Our lathe have a 10 tools bolt on turret. If I could make 30% off the turning jobs that appear to us on the CNC lathe, it would be a winning bet.
I am willing to invest a reasonable amount of money in tooling so that I can have a "library" of tooling on the software with fixed offsets like we do on the CNC mills, although the bolt on turret does not help so much on this.

Any ideas or examples of what you do would be nice to know about.
Thank you