I have purchased Kflop a week ago and I was expecting to see a great deal of tutorials. However, I haven't found anything that teaches what KFLOP is, how it works, how can we program and use it first. The only source is the company FAQ page which doesn't teach stuff from scratch.
Now here is what I am going to do :
I have 5 stepper motors, I haven't bought Kstep, I have 5 polulu stepper driver so in total. now my questions are :
1. How can I initialize my stepper motor with Kflop ?
2. How can I initialize the limit switches and other I/O flags. Where should I connect my switches and how can I tell KFlop with I/O is X-Axis end stop for exmaple.

and now the software part .
I have been working on my own software on C#, I am not willing to use KmotionCNC. but I don't know how communication with KFLOP works? is it only Gcode? or there are libraries that do the job in C# or C++.
Please give me some good source to start.
I have been working with Delta Tau controllers for quite a few years, The company provides an in depth training. Although it is expensive, but you learn everything so quickly to start your own projects. I wish dynomotionwould have done the same.

thank you