Quote Originally Posted by spank View Post
Jimmy,
You haven't given any information about what kind of stepper drivers you're using. I suspect reading the manual for the drivers and reading the extensive manual for KFlop and the rest of the Dynomotion products would point you in the right direction very quickly. Without knowing what stepper drives you are using, I would generalize and say that most stepper drives that take Step/Dir signals from a control will simply have terminals for those signals, which would be coming from the Kflop. The information regarding how you would go about connecting Kflop to a Stepper drive is easily found here: KFLOP Connectors In the event that you try reading the connector schematic, you'll see that there are options with regards to how you send step and dir signals to a drive. You can do this by using either pins 15-22 on JP7 or pins 1-8 on JP5 or both if you so choose. The issue with your stepper driver enable pin is something that you need to address by reading the manual specific to your drive. Most drives, once you supply a 5vdc power supply for step and dir signals, and a motor power supply (anything from 12v- 80 or 90vdc), along with the actual step and direction signals from a controller such as Kflop, will function with little fuss.
Thank you spank, It's a stepper driver a4988. It has a direction pin, enable pin and step pin. I just have to give pulses to the step pin to run it and the frequency of the pulse define the speed