Couple users asked for a screen clip of how I setup ao's for multi sided parts
This assumes you know sput well or it could confuse more then help

First I create coordinate systems for each side of part. Sprut default names are (cs1 g54) .(cs2 g55) so on

Then I create a group shown in clip below. I name it the same as the offset I want to use in this case g55
Then below and highlighted yellow I set cs2 in this case to be used for all the following operations in that group.
This must be done for each side of the part cs1,cs2,cs3 and so on.

Attachment 272726

Then I insert a AO after that to stop program zero out x,y,z, and aski for tool 1 for touch off.
Note the highlighted macros inserted into a blank AO that I renamed to g55. or whatever.
machine CS
Local CS
Load tl with tool 1
Comment stating what is going on. These post for user to read on screen and follow during mill ops
Op stop Is not needed, but I use it for sanity check. makes you hit alt-r 1 more time before it asks for next tool and operation

Attachment 272728

I have most all these types of operations saved for quick loading or in cases like this complete templates with 6 sides setup.
Then I load part and set each coordinate for each side or offset as needed to complete the part.
Any unused ao's or other operations I quickly delete out and Im ready to go. Takes me very little time to setup complex multi sided parts like this.

When I generate the g-code it is complete for all sides In this case six sides in 1 file and all I do is follow directions to make the part.

Note :This is more an example and setup then good practice in this case the part is symmetrical on all six sides and really only needs g-code for 1 side rinsed and repeated 6 times.

Hope this helps
md.