No, it is not on the invoice, but I clearly wanted it and asked several times only to be told it was built in and not to be bought separate for v27. It is not an item in the license tree of V27 either.
We will find out today. I am sure they will respond. So far they have answered most things pretty reasonably. I just have a feeling it is going to turn into an ordeal that costs me more money or I end up without it, but I hope not. I really am pretty busy right now and already lost a bunch of time yesterday just trying to look for it and ask people and send them the emails.
I also wasted some time because the editor was missing a file for v27 after I uninstalled V25 (had to wait for de-authorize code). It was still looking for it in the V25 locations even when opening from within v27.
I finally had to wipe and reinstall V27 and that fixed it. It kept my license info intact, so that was good. I tried a repair at first thinking their was less chance it would uninstall the license (which then would not be properly de-authorized). Not a big deal it worked out, but did consume my time. I did figure it out, but I pretty much lost all of last night with no progress due to these couple things.