I hope i'm not breaking any forum rules since the other thread is closed. But i figured with all the bad press that Dan at Tosa Tool got in the other thread, i wanted to share the good news

I got my tooling plate in Thursday, accessories are due today. The quality of the plate is excellent. To be honest i thought the tolerance of +/-.0002 on the locations was a lofty goal, but sure enough out of the probably dozen locations that i measured, all were within tolerance

the fit of both the dowel locating holes and the counter bored holes are all a very nice tight slip fit. Thickness of the plate was within .0005 measured at 8 points, again well within the tolerance

I threw the plate up on the table, the table locating pins fit really nice, pushed the plate back, not that i could actually feel it move but there has to be some clearance, and bolted it down. Checked tram again and it only changed .0005 in the X , Y was no change.

Then i threw in some dowels and measured them over 6.25 span in several places and all were within .0005 which again is all well within tolerance.

I wish i had some pictures to share but my phone is a piece of junk and takes horrible pictures

Extremely happy with the quality of the tooling plate, and cant wait till the plug kit gets here so i can get back to cutting today.
Thanks
Kyle