We got a Machitech Diamond Cut water table with the HPR130xd last May. We finally got our bottle of F5 from our Vern Lewis guy a couple months ago, apparently it had to shipped in from California. The first time I tried to use to to cut a stainless bezel for a race radio I had problems, it didn't fully pierce and ruined my scratch free piece of stainless. Ended up da sanding another piece and using the n2/n2 process due to the lack of time. Later started trying to cut with it again we had the same issue, ended up slowing the speed down a good amount and raising the cut height, sometimes it cuts good, sometimes it does not. Ended up scrapping a half sheet of .06 SS due to this. Then we ordered in some 60 amp HDi consumables hoping to gets some nice suts out of 1/8 and 1/4" SS, figuring that this was there high definition top notch setup I expected a decent cut on my first piece... well that didn't happen instead we had the same problem as with the 45 amp f5/n2. So now I'm starting to think that there is something wrong with our F5 bottle we got, has anyone had similar issues? I don't really want to keep wasting material and consumables, specially when I'm getting better cut quality with N2/N2.