Attachment 268118
This is maybe more CNC/CAM setup problem than Rhino problem. If you know a better place to post this please chime in...
I am new to CAD and even newer to CAM (have limited experience with MeshCam so far). I am working up this guitar design with aspirations to CNC rout it ultimately.

Problem: As you can see, the deck ankle changes from zero to 2.3 degrees just ahead of the bridge.
The result is that a 3 axis CNC router is going to have trouble putting that negative angle in the neck and pickup pockets. It's only gonna give me vertical walls.
I can think of 2 solutions:
1) Go ahead and rout them vertical and then undercut them by hand. Yuck.
2) Do these 3 pockets as a separate CNC run after tilting the body to make that foredeck horizontal. This will require some careful consideration to make sure the depth of the neck pocket is precisely correct.

As a neophyte (soon embarking on CNC kit build) I am just wondering about the feasibility of the latter approach.
I still have an immense amount of work to do to get this CNC/guitar "factory" underway but this is the problem on my mind at the moment.

(I have been building guitars with hand tools for a while. This is a foray into new territory!)

Steve