Total new guy here. Not cnc related but while surfing for answers to my mill problem, cnc zone popped up with at least some information. My mill crapped the bed, Grizzly tech help is useless. I was using the mill, shut it off, upon trying to restart, no go. Turned the spindle, felt lumpy in rotation. Took the motor out, spins freely on the bench. Reinstall the motor, connect, lumpy again, wtf. Seems to me that the resistance is the motor generating power when turned and the lumpy rotation is pulses of magnetism. Spins ok, installed and disconnected. I assume the motor is ok. The fast blow fuse on the circuit board is blown, none to be found so cobbled up a fine wire across the ends of the fuse. Motor disconnected, instant fuse pop when the main power switch is turned on. The head lift motor still works normal. I'm looking for some input to help isolate the fault. Had the board out, don't see any burned spots or obvious blown components. Just don't want to replace the board to have it go south immediately. I'm hoping some one here has some insight for me. Thanks