Hello to everyone!

First of all,sorry for my bad English...

I working as production supervisor in a company named "Torrent Boilers",located in Greece and we built cast iron boilers.

The company i am working have a Cincinnati millacron matrix 6 with acramatic 950
This machine was lacking maintenance untill i join the company and get the position i have already.
Last month we change the main module E/R simodrive ( the machine have the 6SN1145-1BA02-0CA0 VERSION D and we change it with another same type but it was version XE )
The company order the B axis feedback cable cause this one be on machine right now is not in good contition as the machine preservative told us...

Since when we change the E/R module we have a huge problem with the machine...The first 2-3 days the machine working great but then,suddently the CRT and machine computer makes reboot!!!
I sent an e-mail to a technician in FIVES ( http://www.fivesgroup.com/ ) and he told us to check the DC voltages and AC voltages in 2 power supplies at the bottom drawer and maybe the problem is the noice filter cause if the BOH board sees noice above 5 millivolts it will not let certain things come alive and more often that not it picks the CVC board ( monitor ) cause its the lowest priority board.

Did anyone have the same problem at the past?
Any suggestion what we have to look to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

George Petsis