Tormach PCN1100 Series 3 CNC Machine (2013)

ONLY 1.5 years old and still under extended manufacturer warranty!

100% working and in excellent condition! 1st and only owner! Bought new 1 ? years ago for almost $20,000 USD and selling only because I bought a bigger CNC and need to clear up space in my garage or else I would definitely keep it.
Used in my garage shop for light prototyping work for the past year and half and always cared for with very few hours on it; as you can see it?s very clean with minimal wear. Comes complete with many options such as the full deluxe stand, hydraulic power draw bar with pedal, automatic oiler, Tormach tooling system, PC controller and more!
You?re buying a very complete CNC system that?s ready to power up and start machining as soon as you set it down in your shop. Perfect for the small garage shop with its small footprint and low power consumption?yet powerful enough to machine ANY material from wood to aluminum, steel and titanium! And remember it?s still under warranty so there?s no risk!

SPECIFICATIONS:
? Full simultaneous 3-axis CNC
? 1.5HP vector spindle drive
? 5,140 RPM Spindle
? Polyphase Axis Drive motors (faster and more accurate)
? Table size: 34? x 9.5?
? Travel: 18? x 9.5? x 16.25? (X, Y, Z)
? Feed rate: 110IPM X, Y / 90 IPM Z
? Footprint including deluxe stand:
? Cast Iron Construction; weight: 1,130lbs (very rigid)

Footprint / Size as it sits:
? 80? Wide x 38? Deep x 87? Tall (with spindle raised to maximum height)
POWER REQUIREMENTS:
? 230-250VAC ? Single Phase Power

INCLUDED OPTIONS:
? Hydraulic Power Draw Bar (fast and easy tool changes with just a step of the pedal!)
? Power Draw Bar Pedal (just step to release the tool and place a new one!)
? Automatic Oiler (lubricates the ways automatically = low maintenance machining!)
? PC Controller (already preloaded with Tormach Mach3, configured and ready to use!)
? Jog Shuttle Controller (remote axis jogging)
? Flood coolant tank and pump
? Tormach Tooling system (in metric) includes all the basic ER20 holders, assorted collets, toolholders, digital height gauge and more!
? Machine Arm (holds the monitor, keyboard and mouse on a swing arm within easy reach)
? Floating head tapping set
? More

TERMS:
Buyer is responsible for pickup/moving it themselves or arranging a rigging company for pickup. Seller is not responsible for damage due to moving.
Machine is located in southern California.

List Date: 1/31/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tormach PCN1100 Series 3 CNC Machine (2013)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $13,500.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Tormach PCN1100 Series 3 CNC Machine (2013)